Special Deals Lake Como – Easter at the Villa
Special Deals Lake Como: three days to be spent at the gorgeous Villa d’Este to experience a traditional Italian Easter.
The Special Offer includes:
- A three-night stay in an Executive Room with park/garden view
- Full buffet breakfast at the Restaurant (or continental in the room)
- Fresh fruit in the room upon arrival
- A 3-course meal at the Veranda (jacket and tie required for dinner) or Grill (closed on Mondays) Restaurants (beverage not included)
- Traditional Easter lunch (beverage included)
- Easter gift
- Free use of the sport facilities at the Villa d’Este Sporting Club
- For children up to 12 years old:
– extra bed on bed & breakfast basis free of cahrge if sharing parents’ room
– supplement for Easter lunch Euro 115.00 (beverage included)Valid from April 2nd (Thursday) till April 8th (Wednesday) – arrivals possible on 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th April 2015City Tax to be added. EUR 5 pppd (max 7 nights) no apply to children up to 12 years.
Double room (per person) 1’170.00
Single room (per person) 1’740.00
For Information and Reservations
Phone +39 031 3481
Villa D’Este Luxury Hotels Lake Como Cernobbio
Via Regina, 40, 22012 Cernobbio Como
Experience the splendor, the grandeur, the intrigue and the magic of Villa d’Este- an opulent hotel overlooking glorious Lake Como. Hailed as one of the best hotels in the world by Travel & Leisure, Condé Nast Traveler and Forbes Traveler, this famous resort destination has been widely praised for its beautiful gardens, exquisite cuisine, gala celebrations, impeccable décor and extraordinary hospitality.
Rooms and Suites – Villa D’Este Luxury Hotels Lake Como Cernobbio
Villa d’Este, which has become Grand Hotel in 1873, it’s a complex of two beautiful palaces: The Cardinal building and Queen’s Pavilion. The 152 rooms, equipped with every comfort, are all differently and elegantly furnished with antiques, paintings and vintage prints, silks, brocades, velvets of rare preciousness and luxurious marble bathrooms. Terraces, balconies and large windows take in the magnificent views of Como Lake which, along with Villa D’Este ‘s park and gardens, is the main protagonist of the beauty that surrounds guests.